- Full access to Mt. Bike Oregon
- Oregon's best beer/wine/cider - complimentary
- Breakfast, snacks and lunch
- On site Food Cart Festival
- Demo booth space
- Arrival as early as the Wednesday prior + RIDE!
AUTHENTIC BRAND AWARENESS
- You have a captive audience for four days.
- Mt. Bike Oregon is sleepaway camp for adults - they're having the time of their lives. Let's connect your brand to that awesome feeling.
- You get to ride the trails with your customers - to answer their questions, see how they interact with your product and hear their honest feedback.
- Our riders get to take your product out on the trail for a TRUE brand experience - nothing else compares to this.
- Our riders come from all over the world. They want to know all about the latest and greatest gadgets for their bike lifestyle.
Mt. Bike Oregon is an incredible tradition - there is no other event quite like it - join the movement, and join us on the trail!
Red Covered Bridge, aka "The Portal"
Official name: "Office Bridge"
Address for Google Maps: North Fork Road and Westoak Rd, Westfir Oregon
This location is just west of Oakridge off of Highway 58.
VENDOR CHECK IN HOURS
Wednesday - 5-7pm
Thursday - 12-8pm
Friday - 7-6pm
Saturday - 7-6pm
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ITINERARY
Arrive on Wednesday
Detach your trailer but do not set up
Ride for the day, enjoy your time in Oakridge!
Meet with Ayleen at 5:00 to get moved into your spot
Set up your booth
Go out for the night in Oakridge
Spend Thursday putting the final touches on your booth and/or go for an early morning ride
80% of our participants check in on Thursday from 2-7pm.
There are no set hours for the expo area but the following times are when riders are generally in the area. During the day, most riders are out on the trail. If you are not a demo bike or bike service company, you won't get much morning traffic so it's probably not worth staffing your booth at that time.
Thursday - 2-8pm
Friday - 7-11am, 2-6pm
Saturday - 7-11am, 2-6pm
Sunday - 7-10am, 1-3pm
Ayleen Crotty, Vendor Coordinator
Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable
You may register at the event as a vendor.