MBO Vendor and Sponsor Registration
Set Up Days: June 22-23, 2022
Festival Days: June 24-26, 2022
Mountain Bike Oregon (MBO) is Oregon’s premier mountain bike festival in Oakridge, OR with a devoted following to all participating vendors and sponsors. Register your booth at MBO 2022 today.
Authentic Brand Awareness
The festival grounds keep all aspects of MBO in one place creating an opportunity to connect with participants all hours of the day in a way that no other bike festival offers:
- Connect with your customers, answer their questions, see how they interact with your products, and hear their feedback both in your booth & by sharing the trails together.
- For demo brands, riders will get the opportunity to take your gear out and test them on the trail for a genuine brand experience.
- MBO participants are having the time of their lives. Connect your brand to that awesome feeling. Nothing else compares to this level of interaction!
All vendor booth registrations include the following:
- Ample booth space in either the Expo or Bike Demo area
- Staff access to the entire festival
- On-site camping for tents, RVs or vans
- Daily breakfast & bagged lunch Fri-Sun
- Evening adult beverage garden with beer, wine, cider & kombucha
- Business logo on event website (with hot link option)
- Pre-event mentions on MBO’s Facebook & Instagram pages
- Guided shuttles options on the best trails in Oregon – either with other vendors or event participants
RECOMMENDED: VENDORS CAN ARRIVE AS EARLY AS WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22ND FOR EXTRA RIDE & BOOTH SET UP TIME!
Vendor Booth Details
- $450 – Expo booth space small – approx. 15×20, one canopy, no display vehicle parking in your booth, one staff entry (more staff entry available). Placement in Adult Beverage Garden for afternoon & evening engagement, one staff entry (more staff entry available). Power: All booths must provide their own power (generator or solar).
- $650 – Large expo booth space – approx. 20×40, two or more canopies, includes branded vehicle in the booth. Placement in Adult Beverage Garden for afternoon & evening engagement, 2 staff entry (more available). Power: All booths must provide their own power (generator or solar).
- $650 – Bike Demo booth space – approx. 20×40, two or more canopies, includes branded vehicle in booth. Placement in Demo Arena, 2 staff entry (more available). Power: All booths must provide their own power (generator or solar).
- $1500 – Sponsor a Ride Package – Take your connection with participants to the next level. This sponsorship includes everything in a Large expo or Bike Demo booth space PLUS everything listed in the sponsorship details.
- Please plan to donate product for MBO’s famous Friday night raffle. If you send us images, we will happily post images of your donations ahead of time on both MBO’s Facebook & Instagram pages!
- Bring product donations with you to the event but email professional (or easy to view the items) images ahead of time to be used on MBO’s social media sent to email@example.com.
All booth spaces are included on festival website (if registered by June 1st).
- Mountain Bike Oregon is not liable for any incidents related to vendor products at this event. You are responsible for securing and locking your booth. Security will be provided, but items must be secured within reason.
- Vendors are required to have general liability insurance – and include Mountain Bike Oregon as insured in your certificate of insurance. You will need to mail proof to MBO before the event. Demo companies are required to provide their own waivers.
Vendors are responsible for their own power and lighting needs. Please bring generator or solar powered lights to illuminate your booth in the evening.
- Additional Staff ticket – $250 – You must register for a vendor booth in order to purchase this ticket. This is for additional staff needed in your booth.
- Limit is 2 per vendor, 3 per sponsor.
- Note: If you will need more staff tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guide Guest – $379 – This ticket is limited for Guests of MBO Guides. Your registration will be approved by our Guide Coordinator.
Sponsor a Ride Package
Deepen Your Connection With MBO Participants!
Partnership Level Sponsorship $1500
- Your business name is added to your package name:
- Ex. “Package #4 – Amped Up, brought to you by (your name).
- Additional advertising prior to the event:
- Your ride package title on the MBO website “Ride Packages” page.
- Your ride package title on the event registration page, in confirmation emails, & in all Facebook & Instagram references to your package.
- Exclusive daily access to all riders in your package (approx. 45 people):
- Opportunities for your staff to join the rides daily, to interact with the participants.
- Options to host special events at your booth just for your package riders.
- You can offer special gear, swag, etc. for your riders.
- Supply the post ride drink cooler for shuttle rides home, hand out swag in the shuttle rigs too.
- Full event access for 3 staff members:
- Includes camping, breakfast & lunch, & all inclusive adult beverages.
- Additional staff can be added for $250 each (up to 3ppl).
- Includes large or demo booth space:
- Includes key placement in either Demo Arena or Adult Beverage Garden.
- Hot link logo on the Vendor web page: Your logo linked to your website.
- Special shout outs throughout the event from the beverage garden MC specific to your company and products.
Vendor Registration Check-List
Read Entire Webpage
Read this entire webpage to understand costs and event arrival times.
Vendor & Sponsor Registration
Scroll to the bottom of this page to fill out the vendor & sponsor registration.
Finish the form including payment for your booth space. Until you have paid for your booth, you are not registered.
Order your certificate of insurance for the event naming Mountain Bike Oregon, LLC at 150 NW 6th St, Newport, OR 97365 as an additional insured.
Email your certificate of insurance to email@example.com.
Email MBO your company logo & marketing images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendor and Bike Demo Booth Schedule
Friday-Sunday participant shuttles leave between 7:30 – 10:30 AM and return between 2:00 – 4:00 PM.
The expo area booths are more popular in the afternoon and evenings, especially when the Adult Beverage Garden and Food Cart area is open from 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Demo bike companies get a lot of morning traffic to pick up bikes, and afternoon traffic to return bikes, ask questions and reserve bikes for following days.
Vendor Set-Up and Check-In Hours
- Wednesday, June 22nd Early Check-In: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday, June 23 Vendor Check-In: 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Arrive as early as June 22 for extra ride and booth set up times. Shuttles can be arranged for the 23rd if there is interest from enough vendors.
- Note: Please go to Vendor Registration as your first stop when you arrive at MBO to welcome you and get you set up in your assigned spot. After you cross the covered bridge, Vendor Registration is on your right.
Expo and Bike Demo Booth Hours
- Thursday: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM*, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM*, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM*, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
*Morning times normally for Bike Demo booths only, but depending on your product, expo booths can be open.